1. Sharing experience requires a party, so either create and invite people or join a person's party.
2. Only the leader can enable shared experience (yellow shield).
3. To enable it, be sure to be out of combat and then click on character options to start sharing with everyone in your party.
b) Requirements to Share Experience
1. The level of the lowest character in the party must be at least 2/3 the level of the highest character in the party (that means for example, level 40 and level 60 can still share, levels 200 and 300 can also share).
2. The distance of all party members to the leader must be smaller or equal to 30 fields (yelling distance), also works one floor up and one floor down.
3. All party members must have contributed to the party within the last 2 minutes (healing a party member or attacking an aggressive monster).
c) Bonus Experience
Sharing experience will give additional experience depending on the party size and vocations.
Activating shared experience among character of
Death Loss Security